Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fashion Intervention

BJ received a gift card to Foot Locker for Christmas last year to go buy new basketball shoes. Upon arriving home from the mall, I see he's bought some nice black tennis shoes and I immediately became very impressed with his selection of shoe style. Lets be honest, BJ has rarely ever needed help from me in the dressing himself department and so why would shoes be any different??

Last Wednesday, it came to my attention that we needed to have an intervention when it came to his sock/shoe style. Now I know men care a bit less compared to women when it comes down to their gym attire but this was more than I could bare... Just take a look...





Oh how I love him... I just thought it was to funny. He was kind enough to pose for the camera so that we could document for future reference why white socks and black shoes do not go together... I actually think he could careless how his socks and shoes match but needless to say, I will be buying black, no show or short socks in the very near future... :)

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Why? I'm no fashion expert, but even I know this isn't okay. Good intervention, Jenn.